Covid-19 Coronavirus | Studio Update
Due to recent global events, TerrificShot is preparing for the potential impact on the studio and outdoor sessions. We follow Santa Clara county and CDC guidelines, and as it is deemed safe, here are the ways we will be able to work safely together.
- We wear cloth MASKS all times to keep you safe. Obviously, you cannot wear a mask in photographs, but for Outdoor session, you must bring one out of respect for the larger community, and have it handy for walking between locations.
- Payment transactions will move to all ON-LINE invoicing so there’s no need to exchange money, cards or touch phones
- Hand-washing is done before and after each session and hand sanitizer is kept out in the shooting area all the times.
- After each session, the studio is cleaned thoroughly.
In a effort to keep everyone who visits the studio safe and healthy, we would like to ask that only members included in the session attend. Please make sure all members are free from any illness, and have not recently traveled. If your session needs to be rescheduled due to illness, please contact us as soon as possible. There will be NO fee to cancel/reschedule. You can find the CDC’s full list of COVID-19 symptoms here
- Studio or outdoor, we shoot with long lens for its optical qualities in portraiture. What this means is that we actually can’t frame you in the photo if we are any closer than 6-8’ AWAY from each other. That’s the CDC guideline, and we can work at a farther distance if requested. The good news is that we are already comfortable setting clients at ease at this PHYSICAL DISTANCE, and direct comfortably from here as well.
- Proofing photos gallery of the session is DELIVERED ON-LINE, so you can review and make your selections from the safety of your home. We will edit your final choices from the safety of our studio and you’ll receive your finished product electronically as well.
cover-19 precautions studio photography
Based in Mountain View, California, TerrificShot Studio Headshots Photography™ in the middle of the Bay Area, including but not limited to San Francisco, Burlingame, Woodside, San Mateo, Foster City, Belmont, San Carlos, Redwood City, Stanford, Menlo Park, Palo Alto, Los Altos, East palo Alto, Sunnyvale, Los Altos hills, Cupertino, Campbell, Santa Clara, San Jose, Saratoga, Los Gatos, Milpitas, Newark, Hayward, Fremont, Union City, Santa Cruz